Taylor Hoffman Investment Conference 2020
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm
- Guests Arrive at The Country Club of Virginia
- Drinks and appetizers served
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- Heavy hors d'oeuvre
- 7:00pm - 7:15pm
- Brandon Taylor Welcome Speech
- 7:15pm - 8:00pm
- Guest Speaker: Vikram Mansharamani
- Global Trend Watcher, Harvard University Lecturer, Author, Investor
- 8:00pm - 9:00pm
- Vikram Mansharamani Global Trend-Watcher, Harvard University Lecturer, & Investor Author, Boombustology: Spotting Financial Bubbles Before They BurstVikram MansharamaniGlobal Trend-Watcher, Harvard University Lecturer, & Investor Author, Boombustology: Spotting Financial Bubbles Before They Burst
Vikram Mansharamani first gained widespread attention with his book Boombustology: Spotting Financial Bubbles Before They Burst. Since then he’s gone on to show business leaders and investors how to look at the world differently in order to manage risk and navigate radical uncertainty. His strategies help them peer into the future on crucial areas like China, food, the global economy, Africa, housing, investing, financial cycles, energy, and much more. So valuable are his insights that LinkedIn named Vikram #1 on their 10 Top Voices for Money, Global Economics, and Finance for both 2015 and 2016. Worth magazine listed him on their “Power 100” list for 2017 – one of the 100 most powerful people in global finance.
He earned a Ph.D. and MS from the Sloan School of Management at MIT, an MS in Political Science from MIT, and a BA from Yale University, where he was elected to Phi Beta Kappa.
Frequently Asked Questions
The event is exclusive to Taylor Hoffman clients and special guests. The event is offered free of charge in appreciation of our clients.
There are multiple ways to register for the event.
- You may fill out the RSVP form located at the top of this page.
- You may RSVP via an email we will send out in the coming months.
- You may RSVP via phone or email
- All clients will also receive a formal invitation in the mail in September.
The dress code is business casual. Men are required to wear a coat.
We are pleased to offer discounted rates for our clients and their guests at The Jefferson Hotel. Please contact us for room reservations.
Yes, transportation will be provided between the two locations for guests that decide to stay overnight.